Friday, June 18, 2010

Girl Time.


On Monday Lydia, Delaney, Nicole and I went to Sacramento. We ate some delicious food and shopped. It was soooo much fun NOT buying anything.

No, it really wasn't that bad.

We stopped in Davis and ate at Crepeville for breakfast. They make the best potatoes.






I tried some of Nicole's carrot juice. It tasted like carrots, fresh carrots.




Aw, look at us.

We also stopped at the Dixon fruit market. I got some blackberries and peaches. It was so fresh and delicious.


LOCAL!

After I watched them shop we got to eat at my favorite restaurant, the CHEESCAKE FACTORY.
They have the largest menu ever, and it is all good. I got some chicken pasta. It was a fantastic day and it was fun to get away for a little bit.


All the pictures were taken by Nicole. :)

1 comment: